RDN Exam Resources
Listed below are resources that you may find helpful as you study for the RDN Exam. WVU is not affiliated with any of the below providers.
- Inman RD Review Exam – Available as a workshop or curriculum with lectures on CD. This can be ordered at 508-583-6117. ($365)
- Study Guide for the Registration Examination for Dietitians, 9th Edition, Commission on Dietetic Registration – This contains a diskette with 100 review questions as well as written questions. (also for ordering information call 1-800-877-1600) ($65)
- RDN in a Flash – This is a set of over 600 flash cards of RDN exam review questions. This set can be ordered at P.O. Box 8311, Atlanta, GA, 31106. ($125.20) * DietitianExam.com – Web-based RDN review exam. ($300)
- Breeding and Associates Education Resources – This can be ordered online or by calling 859-623-5895 ($430 for workshop, $150 for online exam only)
- RDN Practice Exam CD-ROM – Windows-based computer program similar to the RDN Exam. It contains 23 sets of 25 questions each, or a database of 575 questions. ($155)
- RDstudy.com – Online study program with a lot of questions and tutorials. Pay by the month or quarter for on-line access. ($119/month).
- Registered Dietitian Exam Secrets Study Guide by Mometrix – This is a collection of questions, explanations and study tips. ($44 for the book and $40 for a downloadable copy.